Friday, February 17, 2006

Kev Has Anal Warts

I just heard from a friend of a friend that in fact Kev IS gay. She told me that she saw him out at the Wilton Mall leaving hickies on this biker guy in pleather pants named butch. Apparently, this is a well-kept family secret, and only a few people know. But myself, being the trafficer of information that I am, felt the need to tell the world that Kev Brock is undeniably flaming retarded gay.

I had my suspicions when he posted that he would willingly play at a gay bar, but I had no clue as to the depths of which his gayness stemmed. I had always thought as a kid growing with my brother Kev that he may have homesexual tendencies (especially after he fondled his cousin Adams dick a few times) but I never would have thought that he was into the whole stereotypical leather-clad butch type.

I have tried to tell mom about it many times, but she just sits there and coddles him saying, "not my boy. how could he be such a fucking faggot? I don't believe it. not my boy." but alas, tis true.

About a month ago. mom got really drunk and hit on Kev. I thought it was wrong because incest is bad, but appently, mom and dad are really brother and sister. I had no clue and that information floored me. I am now getting counceling on a regular basis because I blieve that both myself and my brother Kev have been inviarably scarred for life.

My brother seems to believe that he can work through his problems not though counceling, but through music. I have often told Kev that music is not the solution to his problems, rather, he should just go out and find a cheap hooker for the night. But Kev is stubbonly retarded and he has expressed confusion as to what his penis is actually for. For the longest time, he was convinced it was just a straw, because dad, at times would ask Kev to hand him a straw. Kev, being the completely and utterly deprived tard, handed our dad his dick. It's sad, and I really hate to discuss the deep dark secrets of the Borckway household, but my shrink seems to think that it is a form of therapy for me to get these things off my chest.

In closing, I would just to say that Kev craves two things: Music, and man ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home