Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I'm your biggest fan

I mean it from the bottom of my heart.

NOT.

For real, Kev should throw in towel asap. He's a talentless pathetic excuse for a musician. Hell, if you could even call him a musician without cringing, more power to you. His songs often make me wonder what this man really knows about music. He seems to think it tells a story. I think it sounds like a dr. seuss book. His next song is going to be called "I went to the store". I think it will go a little something like this.

I went to the store. Walked out the door.
My cousin Adam is a whore. I am such a bore.
I need more cash to go to the store
my job I hate wont pay me
anymore.
I'm gay like thor
My mom loves my online war
She thinks I am so hardcore.
What do I play guitar for?
I should quit so I don't play for those who ignore.
I'm poor and I wash dishes fool
If you don't like me you'll live a nightmare and that won't be cool
You tool. You think you can mess with the Brock?
All I like is to suck off cocks and say I'm the shit to my friends.
You're a douche who should make amends.
I couldn't come up with good words to this song.
So I will strum my guitar and furiously play with my dong.
It's wrong. I know it's tiny as shit, but with a virgin like me,
you take all the sex you can get. Even if it's all by myself.
I have dildos and lube and toys of all sorts on my shelf
And maybe I'll get a girlfriend. She'll look like my mother.
Rollover rover, I got a dick smaller than a 4-leaf clover.
And I have sexual thoughts about men.
I couldn't finish this song on my own, I wish the whole thing would end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home